Sunday, October 19, 2008

How's My Week Has Been Started

First i have trouble getting out of bed...


Then i have a stiff neck....


I wash my hair and coudn't do a thing with it...


My new diet really doesn't seem to be working out...


I pulled a muscle when i tried to exercise...



My new hat look better on me at the store...



I keep losing things..



The boss chewed me out at work..


I caught in the rain at lunch time..




Then the lunch i had, doesn't seem agree with me..


I feel trapped...


Uninvited guests showed up at dinner time..


On top of that, i think Im going down with a flu..


And finally, alone in the house at night, i think i hear a noise in the basement...


Hope you have a purrrfect day!
Laugh often long and loud. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with them...


Note: Thanks Loren my dear, for this eyes breaking article..

No comments: